Every day we make choices about our diet that determines how we feel and how our body reacts. When you choose the Nutrition advice Service of me, I ask you first to log everything you eat for a few days. I then analyze your eating habits and finally I will return with an analysis and tips on how you could improve your diet. The diet advice is for you to get a better look at what you should and shouldn’t eat. The diet advice allows you to improve your eating habits and in this way also your health and wellbeing.
How does this work in practice?
- You get in touch with me by tapping “make contact!” or directly via my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email with a questionnaire that you fill in that will help me build up your schedule. In the service “nutrition advice” you can fill in a diet diary for one week for me to be able to analyze your diet. When the questionnaire is completed, send it back to me.
- An invoice is sent back for you and when it is paid, I start with the arrangement of the ordered schedule.
- When the schedule is complete, which can take up to a week, it is sent back for you and your training or diet period begins.
- During this time we will decide once a week a time when we reconnect by email or phone to let you tell me how everything is going and for me to make adjustments if necessary.
- During the entire period it is free to contact me!